INFORMATION (CLARIFICATION) FORM REGARDING PROCESSING and TRANSFER OF PERSONAL DATA
Click here for download
Your personal data which you shared with “Asya Nakliyat Tic. Ltd. Sti.” (hereinafter referred to as Company) having the capacity of “Data Controller” under the Personal Data Protection Law no 6698 (“PDPL”) which came into force by being published on the Official Gazette on 07.04.2016 may be processed1 and transferred to third persons by our Company for the purposes and under the principles specified below on condition that it will comply with the principles set forth in the Law and the secondary legislation.
Collection Method of Your Personal Data: Your personal data is collected verbally, in written or in electronic environment through the website of our Company, social media channels, and similar means by automatic or non-automatic methods. Your personal data may be collected, updated and processed when you make a job application to our Company, when you call to our Company and when you visit the Headquarter and Branches, website or social media accounts of our Company as long as you take advantage from services provided by our Company.
Purpose and Reason for Processing of Your Personal Data: Your Personal Data that you submitted to the Company is processed by the Company in its capacity of data supervisor for the purposes and reasons to import, export, storage and/or clearance processes in relation to the service provided.
Transfer of Your Personal Data: Your personal data collected may be shared with the Social Security Institution, the Ministry of Trade (for customs procedures), the Tax Offices and other public institutions authorized by law; the institutions and organizations with which we make cooperation for the purpose of being able to carry out our activities; the domestic/foreign persons and corporations the services of which we take advantage from for the storage of the data and from which we purchase physical server and/or cloud service; the domestic/foreign companies from which we purchase service for sending the commercial electronic messages; the banks with which we have agreement; the payment institutions having international certification; our other domestic/foreign business partners; the public institutions and private persons authorized by law within the framework of the conditions and purposes of personal data processing set forth in the Articles 8 and 9 of the PDPL in the country and in abroad as well as they will be used internally by the Company within the framework of the reasons and purposes specified above and the regulations set forth in the Law.
Your Rights as the Data Owner: We kindly submit for your information that by applying to our Company which is the Data Controller in relation to the processing of your Personal Data, you have the following rights:
- Learning whether your personal data has been processed or not,
- Requesting the relevant information if your personal data has been processed,
- Learning the purpose of processing your personal data and whether your personal data is used as suitable for the purpose,
- Knowing the third persons to whom your personal data has been transferred in the country or in abroad,
- Requesting the correction of your personal data if your personal data has been processed deficiently or incorrectly,
- Requesting the deletion or destruction of your personal data within the framework of the conditions stipulated in the Article 7 of the Law,
- Requesting the notification of the procedures performed pursuant to the items (d) and (e) above to the third persons to whom your personal data has been transferred,
- Objecting to the occurrence of a result against the person himself by analyzing the processed personal data exclusively via automatic systems, and
- Requesting the elimination of the damage if you are exposed to damage due to the processing of your personal data in contrary to the Law.
You can forward your requests regarding your rights specified above to the address of Asya Nakliyat Tic. Ltd. Sti. Resitpasa Mah. Degirmentepe Aykan Sok. No: 18/2 Emirgan, 34467 Sariyer Istanbul-Turkey personally by hand, via the notary public or by registered and reply paid letter as wet signed with a petition by adding the photocopy of your identity card and your other contact details.
Asya Nakliyat Tic. Ltd. Sti.
1 All kinds of processes that are performed on the data such as obtaining, recording, storing, maintaining, rearranging, clarifying, transferring, taking over, making obtainable, classifying or preventing the use of the personal data partially or wholly by automatic means or non-automatic means as the part of any data recording system pursuant to the PDPL are accepted as “the processing of the personal data”.